To help you prepare for your visit to Crystal Lake Orthopedics, we have provided some information about your visit in addition to valuable insurance information.
Complete Forms and Disclosures Before Your Appointment
- Controlled substance policy
- Consent to Treat and HIPAA
- Business relationship disclosure
- AR Assignment of benefits
Crystal Lake Orthopedics participates with most national and local insurance plans. It is the responsibility of you, the patient, to understand your insurance policy, benefits and limitations. As a courtesy to you, we will file a claim with your insurance company for benefits. Updated insurance information is required at the time of your visit. If you do not provide us with a current/active insurance card, Crystal Lake Orthopedics will ask you to reschedule your appointment. Based on your coverage, you will be responsible for any co-payments, co-insurance, or other amounts due.
Insurance and Patient Responsibility
- Please understand that insurance coverage is an arrangement between you and your insurance company, and that your insurance company may not provide full payment of your medical costs.
- Prior to making an appointment, check with your carrier to verify we participate in your plan.
- If your insurance plan requires you to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, it is your responsibility to obtain this referral prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If your insurance plan requires a co-payment, this payment is expected at the time of service.
- If you are scheduled for diagnostic testing or surgery, please check with your insurance company to determine if it requires you to obtain a pre-authorization or second opinion.
Participating Insurance Plans for Crystal Lake Orthopedics
Participating Insurance Plans for Rockford Orthopedic:
Therapy Only Participating Insurance Plans
- Align Networks